Steps to Czech is aimed for pre-school and school-age children who understand Czech but need to develop their vocabulary and gain confidence in communication. Children learn the language through play, reading, interactive activities, music and arts. The class is mainly in Czech with translation given only when necessary. Our main aim is to develop children’s communication skills in order to integrate them into the regular Czech School.
Czech Centre London, 116 Long Acre, London WC2E 9PA
Dates and Times
The lessons take place on Sunday mornings from 10.30 am - 12 noon
STEPS TO CZECH (London - Covent Garden)
1. half-term 11.09. - 16.10.
2. half-term 06.11. - 18.12.
3. half-term 08.01. - 05.02.
4. half-term 26.02. - 02.04.
5. half-term 23.04. - 21.05.
6. half-term 11.06. - 16.07.
Markéta Grigelová, Martina Pánová